Please take thetime to download our new patients form.
New patient forms :
Are available for pick up at the front desk or downloaded from this page.
Please complete ahead of your appointment date or arrive 15 minutes early to complete the necessary form.
Email option– allows the ease and comfort to complete – can be printed & completed & returned to our office.
Reminder – bring your dental insurance card and/or booklet, and your current medication list
New patients that are transferring in, can complete a “Release Form” to request their current records and xrays be forwarded to our office. This is essential to eliminate unforeseen expenses due to dental insurance plan limitations.
At your “New Patient Appointment”
- Detailed review of your completed medical & dental history
- Assessment of the condition of teeth & gums
- Oral cancer assessment
- Discussion regarding: oral health concerns, wants or needs
- Provide a treatment plan outlining dental procedures recommended and estimates forwarded to the dental insurance companies.
- Provide oral health products to support treatment recommendations
- Hygienist cleaning (if scheduled)
- Scheduling of future appointments