Dr. Nabil Malak, Meet The Team
Dr. Nabil Malak is a friendly, gentle doctor with advanced training and experience in cosmetic dentistry. Him and his friendly caring staff can help you get your beautiful smile back.
We use state of the art equipment, very high standards of sterilization, digital X-rays with low radiation and intra oral cameras.
Dr. Nabil Malak
- Graduated from university of Montreal 2001-2006
- Completed a general practice residency at the university Mcgill 2006-2007
- Years in the dental industry: 6
- Member of RCDSO, CDA
- Hobbies/Interests – Economy, travelling, football, soccer, basketball
- Dental Goals/Ambitions – ensure the overall wellbeing of patients by providing them with a healthy smile in a friendly relaxing atmosphere.
Office Manager / Receptionist
- Business Administration Diploma, Real Estate Levels 1,2,3, and Computer Software Application Diploma
- Years in the dental industry: 19
- Member of DOMACAN
- Pets: German Shepherd –Shelby, Cat – Kidday
- Family – Son Doug (attending Carelton University)
- Hobbies/Interests – oil painting, lacrosse, Baileys by the lake or mountains
- Dental Goals/Ambitions: provide patients with a genuine caring atmosphere focusing on patient care first.
Dental Assistant / Receptionist
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Graduated 2000
- Years in the dental industry: 13
- Hobbies/Interests – dance, hockey, art, travelling
- Dental Goals/Ambitions – to share and educate patients/people with my experience and knowledge of dental health, hoping to improve the quality of care for those in need
Dental Assistant Level II PDA
- Graduated in 1998
- Member of Ontario Dental Assistants Association
- Years in the dental industry: 18
- Has a daughter (Emily)
- Hobbies/Interests – scrapbooking with daughter, outdoor activities (boating, swimming)
- Dental Goals/Ambitions: continue to treat patients with compassion and professionalism and make them feel comfortable during their visit.
Dental Assistant Level II & Dental Hygienist
- Graduated Dental Assisting in 2007, graduated from Dental Hygiene in 2012
- Member of the CDHO & CDHA
- Years in the dental industry: 6
- Pets – 2 pugs (Bullet & Bella
- Hobbies/interests - Sunday school teacher, sells Mary Kay Cosmetics, volunteering in the community, Irish Dance
- Dental Goals/Ambitions: to ensure patient comfort and satisfaction and to continuously improve my dental knowledge.
Registered Dental Hygienist
- Clinical Educator Niagara College for Dental Hygiene Program
- Proud mother of 2 children
- Graduated 1995 from Niagara College Dental Hygienists Program
- Years in the dental industry - 25 Years
- Memberships/organizations - Pelham Mayors Gala Committee
Rose City Kids fundraising Committee
Canadian Dental Hygiene Association
College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario
Niagara Peninsula Dental Hygienist Study Club
- Hobbies/interests - Running, Hockey, baking and painting
- Dental Goals/ambitions - To uphold a gold standard in Preventive Dental Hygiene Care through continuing education. To keep my clients comfort and needs in mind and to give options for pain management. To work collaboratively with my team members to focus on our clients oral health and wellness through client education and informed choices. Strongly support the use of sports mouthguards to prevent teeth, mouth and jaw injuries in all sports at all levels.